Quadline made of cardboard
This biplane is a quadline made of cardboard. Its flight is clean, but its weight is important : 1,5 kilogram. Wind 3,5-5,5 strength.
- cardboard : thickness 3 mm ;
- wing reinforcement : a-i-a', c-j-c' and d-m-d' with carbon tubing section 4 mm; b-b' with carbon rod section 3; a-b, a'-b', c-d and c'-d' with fiber rod section 2 mm ;
- bridles : e-h = e'-h' = 64,5 cm, g-j = g'-j = 61,5 cm, e-o-f = 187 cm, o-r = 66 cm, r-p = 70 cm, p-h = 71 cm, p-q = 72 cm, q-m = 18 cm, l'-s = 148 cm, k'-s = 141 cm, s-t = 18 cm ; the bridle (e, o, f) can be slide at the buckle o;
- the two forward lines are attached at the bridle ends (r), the two rear lines at the bridle ends (t) ;
- aileron (v): just ornamental